My name is Lyndal Harris and I’m a Virtual Assistant based on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland, Australia. I provide support services in social media, e-newsletters, CRM systems and databases and general administration.The virtual business services I provide are flexible, efficient and cost-effective, as you receive assistance as and when you need it, either on a regular basis or with ad hoc projects.
Let me help you take the workload off your shoulders
All you need to do is call me or email me when you need help. Virtual assistance is suitable for a variety of businesses and individuals. Below are some typical instances when you might need a virtual assistant.
- You are overloaded with work
- You are unable to justify employing a/or another member of staff
- You are a self-employed businessperson without commercial premises or an individual who works remotely
- You want to spend more time on core business activities and less time handling administrative tasks
- You need to utilise resources or specialist skills that you don’t have in-house
- You simply just don’t want to do this kind of work.
Using today’s technology I work away from your office/base, but that does not mean that I am an anonymous person in cyberspace. I am a real and accountable professional. There are many advantages to building a relationship with a Virtual Assistant, but the most apparent one is continuity and efficient support that adapts to your needs.